Monday, June 22, 2015

My expectations and why i choose the course BSIT in DNSC

       My blog talks about why i choose the course ( BSIT ) Bachelor of science and Information Technology and my expectations in Davao del norte State collage .

         First of all my name is Jade T. Mercolita , i`m 18 years of age i currently live in Km.31 Prk.Avocado cagangohan Panabo city . I choose the course ( BSIT ) Bachelor of Science and Information Technology because i want to learn more about computer , I know about computer but not at all so i want to enhance my self to learn more about BSIT because the course BSIT is so demand now because nowadays all the things now is using technology and if i graduated to this school someday i can easily to employed a company with a good salary and i have decided to choose the BSIT course here in Davao del norte state collage because not only of having a lesser tuition fees but also of having an excellent teachers whom i think who can guide , teaches , advices and share their knowledge me to bring to the brighter future . This school encourages me to study hard in order that i could be one of the student who graduated here in Davao del norte State collage who have a better position in some working force of the prestigous company here in davao and some areas of the Phillipines .

       And my expectations first is to learn about ( BSIT ) Bachelor of Science and Information Technology  what are the many ways to do about programming , installing and how to create a games for android etc. And second is to my new friends just i want to say that hope we are all graduate to this school someday and to survive and to reach what our dreams someday . And third is to graduate and this is my goal to my life because this is the only thing that i can give and gift to my parents and to graduate that a have a full of knowledge about ( BSIT ) Bachelor of Science and Information Technology .


 Thanks guys for reading ^_^ 

1 comment:

  1. I choose the BSIT Course because if offered more “hands on” compared to Computer Science which is more theory. I was able to elevate my contribution at work as I went through the program and learned new things. It was a great experience.

    ReplyDelete